Poem of the day: Change

I think it is about time for me to clean out my closet,
Because the pain and heartache inside keep rising,
I know you don't know that I feel this way,
But I would care if you died yesterday,
Only thing I thank you for is giving me life,
I'm your daughter, apple of your life right,
Wrong, I'm just a seed of yours,
I mean nothing to you,
Things of the earth has taken over you,
18 years here, I thank my mom for that,
18 years without a dad, I thank my dad for that,
20 years you fell in love with crack,
I always thought you was going to divorce that,
But it's going to stick with you forever,
It's no changing that,
I feel like sticking my hand inside of me and pulling your seed right out of me,
I wonder how much that would change me,
Would I have to find another man's seed to recomplete me,
I'm going to throw a party for Brian's sake,
Designate a special day,
Free at last, thank God somebody killed his ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random rant...........

My Journey...... So far..............