Poem A Day: From Chapel to Hearse

Poem A Day: From Chapel to Hearse; This poem was written circa 2004-2005. I remember reading it to someone in high school and they responded with, "I was deep." Not the first and definitely not the last time I was told that. I enjoy reading my poetry that I wrote years ago. It helps me remind me of emotions I felt during that time. It also reminds me of how far I have came as a writer/poet. 

From Chapel to Hearse

 

I admire your features,

Think of me at your own leisure,

I'm measuring you,

Asking how long is a meter,

Hop in my two-seater,

Take a ride with me,

Don't take this relationship lightly,

I think of you highly,

I want to be with you nightly,

I got a fetish for your body,

Looking at you arouses me,

I'm anticipating you being my spouse to be,

Come lay with me, stay with me,

Hold me, take hold of me,

Make the most of me,

Everything about you is intriguing,

Without you, there is no meaning,

Your heart is in good keeping,

So, leave it with me,

Love, sex, and security,

Your only fee,

From chapel to hearse,

That's how we'll be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Remember?

My Journey...... So far..............