I Don't Know I Just Wrote It!!

            As I ponder on my future husband. I wonder what he would look like. What nationality would he be? Of course I have a predetermined notion of what he looks like, like all women or men that imagine their perfect partner. I imagine him to be tall, but of course everyone is taller than me, yet taller than the average male. I also enjoy a man with hair; dreads, braids, ponytail, or just out hanging, it all appeals to me. Outside of being tall and having hair my preferences are open from there, though I guess lack of odor (smells nice), and dresses nice is a given, however I do not discriminate in terms of race, cultural backgrounds, or other factors. Well I do forsake that he be goal-oriented, a spiritual man, and driven. Though I may have my predetermined beliefs of what I believe of man to be to me, only God knows who he has for me.

            I have always thought of myself as a traditional person with traditional values. I have always wanted to wait until I was married to have sex, though that changed in college, however I have continue to be quite conservative. I believe that building a friendship that evolves into a more intimate relationship is the basis to a marriage, and though children are brought into this world through many different aspects and with the advances in technology there are even more ways to bring children in this world, nevertheless a strong foundational relationship makes the wonders of caring for children must easier than single parenthood.

           As a child and growing up, I watched the struggles of taking care of children as a single mother. I heard the stories of my grandmother and great-grandmothers regurgitated to me repeatedly. Throughout high school, many females became pregnant, which in turned changed their lives forever. Statistically speaking, I never wanted to be a statistic. In turn, I long for that relationship, that will one day turn into a name change and babies running around the house crying. Only God knows who he has for me... I'm just rambling on and on and on.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random rant...........

My Journey...... So far..............