Finding the truth...

In a world when truth has become to cease to exists, it is hard differentiate the truth from a lie. There are so many predators out there in the world today. There is not any one that is safe. Believing in your choice of a higher being is what can bring understanding in a world with so much calamity. There are many different religions in the world. I choose to believe in God. My faith in Lord grows stronger every day. I am a devout christian. We all make mistakes in this world. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. However that is why I am able to ask the Lord to forgive me for my sins. I try not to make the same mistakes again.

My truth is knowing that Lord is there to lead me along the way, and to help me make sound decisions. Attempting to live my life the way that God intends me to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random rant...........

My Journey...... So far..............