Speak it into favor!

I feel like I have been deserting my blog. I haven't been on here in months. I am going to get back to posting a little bit more frequently. I have been reading a lot of articles. I want to improve my writing, although I think I am an excellent writer, everyone needs improvement. Eh, I just want to be the best that I can be at my craft. I have noticed that a common statement in a lot of the articles or blogs that I read, is that you need to write everyday, if you want to be a good writer. So, that is one of the things that I am going to begin doing. I am going to try to post in my blog at least once a week. Lord please help with this. 

Comments

  1. Your stuff is awesome. Glad God made are paths cross. One day I can say I knew when. Love and Prayers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random rant...........

My Journey...... So far..............