Writing goals for the next 365

As the new year approaches I must say, 2015 has really came and gone. There was some ups and downs, but here is 2016 knocking at the door. I have turned to writing much more in the last quarter of the year, and I like it. In 2016 I will continue this trend, however I do have a few goals in mind that I would like to accomplish in 2016.

  • Join a Writers Group: Joining a writers group not only improves your writing, but also allows you to network with other writers in the area. Networking is great for getting feedback, information on gigs, and simple camaraderie from like people that enjoy the same art. 
  • Publish My First Poetry Collection: It is time everyone; it is time for the revealing of my first poetry collection. Long awaited, as I have been writing for some time now I have a plethora of poems to choose from. It is just a matter of organizing and editing. 
  • Enter at least 3 writing contest: There are many writing contests that are offered, and over the years I have entered a few, though lately I have not. I challenge myself to enter at least 3 writing contest this year. 
  • Short Story Collection: I would like to continue working on my short story collection and possibly finish. 
  • Novel: Finish my novel.
  • Children's book: Complete my children's book. 

Yes, this seems ambitious, though I know that through self-determination and perserverance I will be able to accomplish half it not all of my writing goals for this year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Remember?