Poem of the Day: Twiddle Dee Twiddle Dumb


Twiddle dee, Twiddle dumb



Twiddle dee, twiddle dumb,

I twiddle my thumbs,

My ear drums hears my heart beating louder than a bass drum,

The room is drifting out of space,

I see constellations of stars falling into place,

1, 2, 3, counting the blocks on the wall,

4, 5, 6, why does it seem as if they are going to fall?

I start back over because I think I missed one,

Yeah, I did, there goes another one,

Staring into space, trying to occupy my mind,

But all my mind finds is the last song I heard,

So, I bump my head to the music,

As I go into another realm, cruising,

All around me, they look, they stare,

Cause they think I’m loosing it,

Twiddle dee, twiddle dumb,

I twiddle my thumbs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random rant...........

My Journey...... So far..............