Happy Fathers Day or shall I say Heavenly Father's Day

Sunday was Father's Day! It's a holiday that is celebrated all over the world. Well, maybe some places probably don't celebrate such a day. I however, personally never really celebrated father's day. It came around like any other day for me. Mother's Day was another story, I celebrated mother's day. Well I used to. Nowadays, I don't celebrate holidays. I don't necessarily need to get into the why of why I don't celebrate holidays, right now. That could be another blog post. 

Sunday as it was Father's Day, it was a little different "father's" day for me. See I don't celebrate holidays, and more specifically Father's Day. I just thought that I reiterate that as it is very important to note. This "Father's Day" was a new beginning. Hence going forth, shall I celebrate "Father's Day". Yet not on some government specified day, yet every day shall I celebrate, praise, and thank "The Father" for every day is HIS day. 

I cried and reflected as I seen people post and honor their father, however, I also rejoiced in knowing that from hence forth I shall create new experiences with my heavenly father. 

Healing my Father wound is bringing me closer to the Father. So I guess Happy Father's Day every day that is rejoicing that I am a daughter of God and I have a Father that knows the plans for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random rant...........

My Journey...... So far..............